Tuesday 26 June 2012

iPanel Malaysia Online Survey Email Spammer

I am getting about 5-10 emails a day from a site that promoting online survey. They don't have an unsubscribe link and the replies bounce. My mailbox has long been spammed by Ipanel paidsurvey.com, there is no unsubscribe button for me to get rid of this long-haunted spammers. What can I do is just delete them one by one manually.


IPanel Malaysia Online Survey

How do I fall trap in is so-called survey company? Long time ago, I tried to look for part time jobs through the internet, jobs like, work from home, home-based part time 1-2k per month, work flexible hours immediately catch my eye. I sent them email and said I'm interested. They sent back a link and ask me to fill up the form. Bammm.....since then I receive their survey email non-stop.

Worse comes to worst, they all have different web addresses on them but end up at the same site. They keep on spam my mailbox with surveys which doesn't make sense and not meaningful at all. Eventhough I report spam to google, they're like cockroaches breed incredibly quickly. They email me with different address. Here are some of the email address I've retrieved from my mailbox. Take a closer look at them, they have apaisurvey.com, bpaidsurveys.com......tons of email address can be generated by this way. I'm pretty sure they must have share my email address amongst they group. Their members can easily access to all the emails registered in their website.

iPanel Online Survey Email


pisfiq@apaidsurveys.com 
she0916she0916@bpaidsurveys.com 
aaron58314126@bpaidsurveys.com 
wyo_aco@cpaidsurveys.com 
asd60097@ipanelmail.com
benwu01@npaidsurveys.com 

How Ipanel Malaysia Works...

So far they have 61K members in Malaysia, no kidding, this is not a small number. First, You need to registered to become their members. You will received a link unique for you upon registration. Go to promote and get your friends to register under your LINK. You can earn points by answering their survey as well, however there are not many surveys for you to answer. I think this website is built for people to get them as many Referral as possible, The more you get, the more points you earn. 
Personally, I don't think their surveys are meant for real survey which conduct in market, merely created to lure you into this more-like-a-spam activities. Lastly, you can use that points to redeem money and pay to your Paypal account. Don't expect to get-rich-quick in this program, I don't see how it could make you become rich, some more you need to spend time in building your network.

I do appreciate some of you would like to share how much you earn in this activities. Cause there are lot of CPA, Cost Per Action company they didn't paid you one cent after they went busted.


5 comments:

  1. I have this problem as well! I don't know how to get rid of it! Even if they go into my Spam/Junk I still feel annoyed! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just email them, member@ipanelonline.com ask them to unsubscribe my email and informed them I have raised this issue to Google Team. Wait for their reply, but this is china-based company, don't know their understand what is Unsubscribe Email Policy or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks! I've already bookmarked the site & saved a couple reports!

    http://www.surveytool.com/online-poll/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should log in to their website using your email and password. There is an option there to cancel your account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete