Wednesday 27 June 2012

Piranha 3DD Under Malaysia Censorship



The best selling point in Piranha 3DD would be the bikini clad girls, parties in the wet park, and most importantly the flesh-eating fish, piranha. After watching this movie, I just wonder how come this movie so plain, dull and less-surprising than the one would find. Several scenes seem not connected. My gut tells me, there must be some important scenes MISSING.


So I google it, and finally found out in 2010, Piranha 3D Heavily censored for 6 minutes due to the sexual content, nudity and frightening scenes. So do this movie, 2012 Piranha 3DD despite the rating of 18, the movie is still heavily censored for its strong sexual and violence content. I shouldn't spend my money and watch this movie in cinema, I forgot Malaysia has one of the world's strictest forms of media censorship, they censored the all baby-making scenes. They made the movie look scattered and incomplete. 

Censored scene #1 A girl handcuffed her boyfriend in a van and gets killed while having s*x. We supposed to see a foreplay scene before they got killed. However, in m'sia cinema, you only saw handcuffed, brake disengaged and van roll into the lake full with killer fishes. That's it!

Censored scene #2 A gal who bit by piranha before laying in bed and says to her boyfriend in her state of fear, "Make love to me, I don't want to die a virgin… C*m inside me, I'll do whatever you want." In the process of making, the killer fish which spawned in her v*gin* came out (now you know which part she's been bitten)....I don't go into so much detail, finally, the guy had to cut off his p*nis. (Frankly speaking, this must be the best part of the movie)

All in all, the movie itself is sucked, too many over-acting slow-motion scenes, promoting all well that end wells, bad guys go to hell kind of stories. But what happen to the kid, his death was unnecessary, or he must die because the piranha turn into reptile, so you can expect Piranha Reptile 4D next year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment