Saturday 14 July 2012

How Telco STEAL Money From The FOOLS

Just argued with one of the Telco customer services REP about 30 minutes for the charge which I disagree, It's ended up I'm a FOOL and need to bear all the losses.

Complaint: Being charge for data usage I never subscribe

1.  Blamed me for switching my phone and not turning off the auto update.
2,  Making me a fool not enough, turn me into greater fool is their final goal.
3.  Over-ride me in the conversation by point 1 & 2.
4.  My stand point - no SMS notification from them to keep me alert.
5.  SMS only sent after maximum data usage in one hour, maybe be, but not immediately. (Charged me fast, but take time to notice me.
6. Finally, I've to admit I'm a FOOL in this matter, a FOOL who will say THANK YOU to their services.

How-the-HELL I know there is an auto update, I didn't open internet browser at all.  I did appreciate what the Call Centre REP did to save her company FEW BUCKS by not waiving my charge.  But it's really pissed me off with their  AUTO UPDATE, SECRETLY UPDATE,  NON-VISIBLY UPDATE lousy service.

Charging-without-your-knowledge is the power of success, make you say thank you is brilliant.

How they STEAL Money from you pocket.

1. Charging high rate for call. Technology is advancing, but still charging OLD price.

2. Cancelled 30 seconds call block & apply 1 minute call block, even you make a call with one-second long, the will charge you 1-minute price.

3. Automatically help you to subscribe data you don't want, the time you already a FOOL, they will tell you "the time you subscribe the line, it's already there." 

4. Come out with many plans to confuse you, internet plans not equivalent to data plans. Data plan for GPRS is more expensive.

5. Con you with broadband services. Subscribe EXPENSIVE plan with litt1e data usage, what can you do with 1GB, 2GB data usage...

6. Selling smartphone at a HIGHER, not-even-discount-price. Sell you few hundred bucks cheaper but make you to sign for $100/month data plan for 2 years, yet many people subscribe.

7. Roaming data service. When you're in oversea, your phone will automatically in roaming mode. There was a FOOL who has been charged for more than USD 8000, could be one's one year income, in roaming services he didn't aware at all. Worse come to worse, his bill guaranteed by credit card. By the time come to his awareness, it's already charged in his credit card. 

More & more telco companies so ambitious to expand their businesses to underdeveloped countries or third countries, as it's already saturated in developed countries. Some go even further to bribe for entering the telecommunication business in one country. NO BRIBE, NO BUSINESS. It's self-explanatory, this is a profitable business.

News today, Visa & Master agree to pay more than USD 6 billion to settle a long-running lawsuit to the merchant. Do suggest the TELCO take out few billions in their own country currency to compensate ALL USERS, cause you've "stolen" more than you deserved. 


1 comment:

  1. agreed, Malaysia Telco is vampire sucking blood. Expensive than Thailand, speed slower than them too

    ReplyDelete